In today’s time when everything has become online. Each and every brand is trying to reach their customer and build a community through their product and services available on their website. SEO is the best technique for getting your website index by search engine, paving the way for organic traffic towards your website. That’s why it’s necessary for you to have a SEO optimized website.
This is the reason various digital marketing agencies are there offering SEO services to make your work easy. There are techniques of SEO like white head, black hat and grey head SEO which are used by different SEO company. We are going to discuss it in this article-
Different Techniques of SEO
1. White Hat SEO
When it comes to SEO white hat SEO basically means performing SEO while keeping the search engine guidelines in mind. It’s a slow process but has a long lasting growth effect on the website. Basically white hat SEO focuses on improving the rank of your website without following the method of spam that manipulates the algorithm. It’s the safest and the most acceptable form of SEO technique to submit guest post on technology and other categories.
Different white hat SEO Technique
- Development of high quality content for the website is the perfect example of white hat SEO which is used by various SEO experts.
- Using proper meta description and title with judicial use of keyword and phrases
- Using good quality non spammy inbound links on your website.
2. Black Hat SEO
Well if we explain in layman terms then black hat SEO is practices which are against the guideline of google search engine but help in increasing the ranking of the page on the search engine. This is not legal as it is against the guidelines of google search engine and can result in getting your website banned from the search engine. People who use these kinds of SEO techniques are putting websites in danger for short term gains. Some Black hat SEO techniques include-
- Providing backlinks of spammy website is worst Black hat SEO techniques which can be very harmful for your website and get it banned
- Copying content from different websites and putting it on your website can increase your websites spam score hence driving the traffic towards your competitors
- Hiding stuffing keywords behind the white screen can misguide the search engine bots but it is not permanent as Google keeps updating the bots to index more effectively and when it is caught, it can create a bad reputation for your website and affect your ranking.
- Cloaking is one the most manipulative techniques in Black hat SEO, through it people show different to the search engine when they come to index and redirect the users or the audience to some other website or content.
3. Grey Hat SEO
Grey hat SEO is nothing more than the combination of both Black hat and White hat SEO. It is more risky as compared to White hat SEO but it won’t get your website banned like Black hat SEO. Some Digital Marketing Agency use this technique for their clients. Some of the Grey hat SEO techniques are mentioned below.
- Redesigning your website more frequently.
- Placing the sharing button excessively on the words of the post.
- Indulging in clicking fraud.
This is the reason that before hiring an SEO company you should do a proper background check and should ask them what kind of SEO techniques they use. Black hat SEO is the worst form of SEO technique that an agency can use and if someone is using it then they are putting their clients website in danger and this is the kind of agency you should keep your distance from.