For men, it can be not very pleasant or even mentally straining when they can’t have a fulfilling sex life, and among the prevalent causes is ejaculating early. Ejaculating early when both partners don’t want can result in a dissatisfying sexual encounter. It can cause major relationship problems and affect men’s mental health. Yet, treating this condition is possible with the best sexologist in Jaipur. Let’s learn more about early ejaculation or premature ejaculation and how to treat it.
What is premature ejaculation?
Premature ejaculation is when a man ejaculates earlier than he or his partner might prefer during sexual activity. When it happens within 1 minute after penetration, it is termed premature. Moreover, men will have this sexual dysfunction at some time.
The reasons for premature ejaculation may be medical or psychological, and treatments available for delaying ejaculation may include medication, psychotherapy, and sexual techniques.
Whom should you consult if you are suffering from Premature Ejaculation?
If you are encountering premature ejaculation, you should visit Top Sexologist Doctors For Male in Jaipur. They will be able to examine your symptoms, identify the root cause of the issue, and prescribe the proper therapy. They may also recommend you to a therapist or counselor for additional assistance.
The Process of Ejaculation In The Male Body
Let’s understand the ejaculation process by the best sexologist in Jaipur.
Ejaculation is the procedure through which the male body expels sperm during orgasm. It is a complex process involving arousal, emission, and ejaculation.
The first phase of ejaculation is excitation, initiated by sexual stimuli or ideas. This results in blood circulation to the genitalia and an erection.
The second phase of ejaculation is emission, the discharge of sperm from the prostate and seminal vesicles into the urethra. Moreover, this happens in reaction to spinal cord nerve signals.
The last phase of ejaculation consists of the actual discharge of sperm from the body. This is accomplished by repetitive spasms of the pelvic floor muscles, that force the sperm out of the urethra and away from the body. Moreover, the ejaculatory process might differ from person to person and be influenced by age, health, and drugs.
If there is a problem with any of these stages, men may encounter PE. Hence, booking an appointment with the top sexologist in Jaipur is advisable.
Symptoms of Premature Ejaculation
As per the sexologist in jaipur, a few of the symptoms of Premature Ejaculation are as follows:
- Ejaculation that occurs before or shortly after penetration
- Difficulty controlling ejaculation
- Anxiety or stress related to sexual performance
- Avoiding sexual situations or activities due to embarrassment or frustration
- Low self-esteem or feelings of inadequacy in sexual situations
- Difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection
- Difficulty achieving orgasm during intercourse
- Reduced sexual pleasure or satisfaction for both partners
Causes of Premature Ejaculation
As per the best sexologist in Jaipur, the causes of premature ejaculation are as follows:
- Psychological Factors: Anxiety, stress, sadness, and other mental illnesses may cause premature ejaculation.
- Neurological Factors: Numerous neurological diseases, including multiple sclerosis and spinal cord injuries, may induce premature ejaculation.
- Hormonal Imbalances: Inadequate amounts of some hormones, like testosterone, may cause premature ejaculation.
- Medications: Certain drugs, including antidepressants, might induce premature ejaculation as a negative effect.
- Trauma: Pelvic trauma or injury may result in premature ejaculation.
- Lifestyle factors: Poor diet, lack of physical activity, and smoking may all lead to early ejaculation.
- Relationship Problems: Relationship problems, such as disagreements or a lack of communication, may cause premature ejaculation.
Visiting the sexologist in Jaipur can help you treat your condition by understanding the root cause of PE.
Dr. Chiarg Bhandari – The Best Sexologist In Jaipur
Dr. Chiarg Bhandari is a renowned sexologist in Jaipur specializing in premature ejaculation therapy. He has vast expertise and knowledge in sexual medicine and is familiar with the most up-to-date treatment approaches and methodologies.
Dr. Bhandari treats premature ejaculation holistically and works closely with patients to identify the underlying reasons for the illness. Moreover, he customizes treatment strategies, which may involve medication, behavioral therapy, and psychotherapy.
Dr. Bhandari’s patients have noted dramatic improvements in their sexual performance and general happiness. Being the best sexologist in Jaipur, he is noted for his empathetic and nonjudgmental attitude, which helps individuals feel at ease and comfortable throughout therapy.
Whether you or somebody you know is battling premature ejaculation, the best sexologist in Jaipur is Dr. Chiarg Bhandari. He can assist you in regaining control over your sexual health and increasing your quality of life. Being the best sexologist in India, Dr. Bhandari will use the most advanced treatment options for better outcomes. Book an appointment at IASH Jaipur to consult Dr. Chirag Bhandari. read more exciting articles on magazinediary.com